Sunday, January 02, 2011

My New Year's Eve Kiss

It was this guy. Yeah, a new friend of mine. It wasn't at midnight. It wasn't at the masquerade. But it was good. It was fun. It was NECESSARY.      


You may enjoy this little nugget of information. I know that I laughed pretty hard when I said it, and I'm still laughing 30ish hours later. Before anything happened, I said, "Yeah, let's start off 2011 with a bang!!! Wait, not that kind of bang. Oh, awkward." Of course that happened. I wouldn't be me if I didn't say something awkward that's also hilarious at the same time.


And now I'll probably never see him again.     

Let's be honest. It wasn't my first "one-night stand." And I put that in quotes because it's not an actual one-night stand if you don't sleep together, right? (Remember the whole virgin thing, okay? I'm not a ho.)


I apologize for not giving you more of a story, but um, people from my ward read this, and I don't want them to know too much about me just yet.

12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I definitely think your 2011 resolutions should include sleeping around. What could possibly go wrong there?

wishful nals said...

aw :) happy new year! xo

Heather Lee said...

@Kristina P. - omfg lol

Amander said...

Your blog hates my comments. I had a comment written and tried to post it like eight times and then it deleted it.

But basically, keep up the good work with the kissing.

SkippyMom said...

And you kissed him? Hope he is cute, with great lips because he doesn't seem to have a sense of humor. Or does he? I am missing something.

He must be hot. ;D

Rachel said...

OH I love having one-night-stands of just kissing. All of the fun but no worries (like stds or pregnancy or whatever those people worry about...who knows!)

2011 is going to be my best year yet, you know. In terms of romance. Nice to see yours started out well, too.

Karen Peterson said...

Your 2011 resolution should be More Kissing. And more awkwardness before kissing. Because that's fun.

Brenn said...

Hahahaha, Mormon one night stands are a thing of their own, right?! :)

Angela said...

hey, starting off this new year right and finally posting a comment. i'm glad you had an adventure up in seattle. come up again!

The Boob Nazi said...

Yay, Angela! haha one day I'll come up, and we just talk and see what's been going on the past 7 years haha.

The Boob Nazi said...

WE'LL just talk....

Q said...

Less talking. More kissing.

How Could You Not?! on Facebook

Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Related Posts with Thumbnails