Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Secret

Dance Moms is a guilty pleasure of mine.

I KNOW. It's terrible. The moms are effing crazy. There's just something about it that makes me watch it every week.

Jill (the new mom) is so the craziest lady lady on there... And that's beating Christie, who's also insane. And Melissa's boyfriend pays for her daughters' dance lessons. That's creepy. Sigh. 

The only normal mom is Holly, who has her PhD and works as a principal. She's totally normal, but she isn't normal enough to yank her daughter out of this studio.

Oh and Kelly.... Also crazy. Sigh.

I love Maddie's dancing, but I hate her facial expressions while dancing. I can't even watch her dance because of them.

So yeah. That's what I've been up to the past little bit... Catching up on my DVR. And resting my ankle/foot. My foot hurts now. Freaking ay, body. Stop hurting because of something stupid I did.

5 comment(s):

Kellee said...

I love dance moms. I watched the first season in a marathon while folding laundry and cleaning my bedroom and I've been hooked since then! Jill IS insane. I love it.

Jillybean said...

We don't have cable so I have to watch whatever episodes they have online.

When naming the crazy ladies, you didn't mention the dance teacher. She's crazy too.

Bre said...

I LOVE dance moms. It is my guilty pleasure too. It drives my husband CRAZY. He finds Abby's voice super annoying.

Cynthia said...

Watch it every week - the moms are insane and my husband threatens to divorce me if I ever do that to my child :) I rarely admit to watching it unless someone else does first...

token said...

...me, too!

I knew Mom's like that, but they were "baseball moms."

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by April Showers