Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Thailand in April!

I just bought a ticket to Thailand for April. I can't wait! My friend is going to be in Thailand from now until whenever, and I told him I'm coming to visit no matter what. So I am! And I'm dying of spontaneousness. My coworker told me I'm not being spontaneous because it's three months away, but that is spontaneous in my world.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comment(s):

Kristina P. said...

I hope you get to second base.

Sam M said...

Please go to Thailand and love it. April is Thai new year though so everything is going to be more expensive, but it will be cool to see all of the celebrations. Try not to get water thrown on you if you're going the 13-15th. What part are you going to? Bangkok? I'm just going to say it, you should go to Cambodia while you're there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by April Showers